Individual Session Rates
Sessions rates for each therapist are listed below
Individual sessions last for approximately 50 minutes.
Maya Jefferson Session Rate: $160
Danielle Swimm Session Rate: $200
Body Image Support Group
For our virtual body image support group rates are $55 per group session. It runs Wednesday for approximately 50 minutes at 6:30PM and is focused on supporting women and those who identify as female, ages 18-30, on eating disorder recovery, combating diet culture and improving body image. For more information on our group click the link above or contact us today.
The next round of the body image support group starts October 12th, 2022!
Out of Network Insurance
We are an an out of network provider for most insurance companies. Depending on your current health insurance provider you may be eligible for out of network benefits. It is recommended you call your insurance company to see if out of network benefits are provided for therapy and how much your out of network deductible may be. Here are some questions to ask when talking to your insurance company:
- What are my out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have deductible? If so, what is covered after the deductible is met?
- Do I require a pre-authorization for my out of network benefits?
- What is the reimbursement I will receive for a CPT code of 90837? (This is what you will be reimbursed for most sessions with your therapist).
At the end of every month you will receive an Insurance Reimbursement Statement that you can submit to you insurance provider for out of network benefits.
Why Choose Out of Network?
Therapy is a long term investment for your mental and physical health, therefore it is of the utmost importance to provide you the highest quality care possible. In order to provide premier, high-quality services and provide you the best results for your treatment we are out of network providers.
If you’ve never used out of network benefits and would like help submitting your forms, there is an app that can help. For more information click here https://www.getbetter.co/
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
Health Savings Account
Typically, clients are able are able to use their flex spending cards for full payment of therapy.
You can send a check to the office address or use any major credit card, debit card of HSA card.
If you are unable to attend a session, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy required. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have about rates. We look forward to hearing from you!